DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY - phatwetpussy.com
We take infringement of others' intellectual property rights very seriously and will respond to any lawful claims of infringement. The following is a statement of our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, which outlines the procedure for submitting reports of alleged infringement.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material found on the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice of such. In order for us to identify the material and take the appropriate action, the following information is required:
- A description of the allegedly infringed work, or a representative list in the case of multiple works.
- The location of the material which is claimed to be infringing copyright, including specific information such as the URL(s) that will enable us to locate the allegedly infringing material.
- Information that will enable us to contact you, including your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- Your statement of good faith belief that the material that is the subject of the complaint is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, an agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement made by you that the information you have submitted in your notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury, and that you are the owner of the work, or an agent for the owner of the work, that is claimed to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder or that of your authorized representative.
Please ensure that all required information is included in the DMCA Notice. Omission of any of the information listed here will render your notice invalid.
To file a DMCA Notice, please send the required information through our contact form.
By submitting a claim of copyright infringement, you are initiating a legal process. Please be advised that false claims of infringement may result in legal consequences, such as liability for damages.
Take Down Procedure
The site reserves the right to remove or disable access to any material on the site deemed to be an infringement of copyright, and will abide by its policy to terminate the account of repeat infringers. The site will act immediately to disable access to any infringing material in conformity with the procedure set down in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to make changes to this policy. To ensure that you are aware of the most current information, please revisit and reread this policy regularly.